Relaxation / Therapeutic / Wellness Massage
1 hr $85.00 Non-member (see membership below)
1hr $75.00 Member
90 min $115.00 Non-Member
90 min $105.00 Member
Reiki / EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) / Energy Techniques
30 min session $45.00 Non-Member
30 min session $40.00 Member
60 min session $65.00 Non-Member
60 min session $60.00 Member
Cash / Credit VS
Massage therapy 60 minutes
FSM / TENs
Hot Stone Massage
Reiki / Allergy Antidotes™ / EFT
Professional grade nutritionals / homeopathics / herbals
via our Wellevate Dispensary
$45.00 30 min
$75.00 60 min
$45.00 30 min
1st 60 min included in membership. Additional sessions $75.00 for the month. (includes household members)
1st 60 min included in membership +$30.00
Additional sessions $105.00 for the month. (includes household members)
Curretly included during massage if chosen and appropriate. $45.00 as a stand-alone therapy.
$60.00 hr, $45.00 30 min
15% Client account with online ordering
Membership is a way to help keep you on track with your wellness goals. It also helps us plan our schedules to favor your membership. This is especially important during the busy season and for those hard to get late afternoon or Saturday morning appointments. It works best when you set a regular day and time for your weekly, biweekly, or monthly appointments, especially if you need a specific time slot.
Membership Enrollment Form TLC Membership Enrollment Form
- Membership is billed via SquareUp the 1st of each month ($75.00 massage therapy or $65.00 Reiki / Allergy Antidotes work with Sylvia) This may be paid online, or simply wait until your session. The billing is more a reminder for you and for us regarding your membership. When you pay for your session we will apply your payment towards your membership.
- You have the option of auto-pay, or pay when you come in ( as stated above), but must be paid each month to keep your membership active. This means, if you do not come in for at least one appointment during the month, and do not pay your membership online, your membership will cancel.
- To reinstated a canceled membership your first month is billed at regular rates, then your membership kicks in the following month.
- Memberships may be cancelled at any time, or may be paused while away or when other circumstances dictate.
- Members receive priority scheduling and recurring scheduled appointments. Membership covers everyone in your household.
- Insurance not applicable to membership
- Additional info on our New Client Resource Page
Keeping regular with your wellness goals often results in far better outcomes. For one, there us usually much less to have to work thru acumulated over time, so you get more from your session overall. Two, there is often less to none soreness from deep tissue massage as your body learns to receive more freely. Three, every session is ususally different in subtle but often profound ways. Your bodys familiarity and comfort towards treatment (gained with regular sessions) often allows a deeper exploration of underlying issues that results in improved outcomes.
Please arrive on time. No need to come early. Please let us know if you are running late.
Your initial visit includes time for a detailed health history to develop the most appropriate approach to your needs. All sessions include a 10-15 minute progress/health intake period to determine the best approach for your session. As much as possible a full 60 / 90 minutes will be allowe for therapy time. Intake is included in the cost.
Pre-filling our New Client Intake Forms ahead of your first visit will allow more time for us to discuss your needs. (see our New Client Resource Page)
Medical Massage / Insurance
Medical massage is by referral / prescription from your doctor and may be billed to Workers Compensation for work place injury or, in some cases, to your insurance company by referral. The cost for Medical Massage includes providing documentation to your doctor, insurance company and/or legal team when billed directly.
We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards. If payment in full is a problem, we may be able to set up a payment schedule for you or in some cases of acute need and hardship a sliding scale fee may be considered. Please feel free to inquire.
Gift Certificates Available
(see our COVID19 policy for additional info)
This time has been reserved for you. However we realize that conflicts arise. Please give us 24 hours notice if you have to change your schedule. A $45.00 fee will be charged in the absence of sufficient notice. Exceptions apply such as illness, accident, etc.
Make an Appointment
Monday -Friday: 10am - 7pm by appointment only
Saturday: by appointment only